Sunday, April 26, 2009

finally this was happen,thanks for being so nice to me, i let u go :|


finally,
this thing happen!

for every single month,
i keep waiting the answer from my heart,
what should i do now,
for risk of my life,
i wanna left u babe,but for our own sake,i think we should separates,perhaps, this not my decision only,this was made by OUR .

so, let me tell u that i really care about u,past and now,
i think we should be a nice friends after this ya?
mybe,
if i would, i waanna OUR relationship do not be like this,
what i gonna do, we have made the decision,

babe, u know what, i keep thinking and realize how wonder i can going my own life without being ur GF anymore,but now, i felt happy that i can stand with my own feet, i not crying every single night thinking of u, i not stupid to wait the every single message from u, and i dont wanna think more about u, so now i noe that we can make our relation back to past. im happy with my life now, i have my frens who always support me, u have my family who always help me when im in trouble, but truely from my heart that i still missing to wanna have single night with u, share the moment together, see ur face with the full of our love, kiss ur lips and says that i dont wanna leave u sayang, but now, everything were over. :) im not say that i happy that we are broke, but i must keep continue my life,my study to have a good future, right?

thanks babe,
if have JODOH, we will back together,
i promise u :)


and now i wan announce all my buddies that

IM SINGLE AND NOT TAKEN BY ANYONE :)
SORRY,
MY LOVE IS NOT FOR OTHERS,
MEAN,
I DONT WANNA HAVE LOVE NOW!
:)

4 biji si mencaci:

Cikgu Ije said...

it's never a sin to have feelings dear~

jaga diri elok2.. =D

edaya said...

thanks :)

sayangg u dear :)

xxxx said...

daya sbar ek..
engat i'm always wif u...
dont worry k...

edaya said...

i know that dear :)

thanks for being so undrstand :)

luve u :(